Personalised products (ID Wristbands, Tags, Cards or Bottles) cannot be returned.
Not what you ordered or something not right? Here's how we can fix it:
- Returns are free if sent within the UK.
- Returned items must be in their original packaging with all labels still intact.
- To qualify for a refund or exchange, returns must be received within 90 days of the original order being placed.
- Personalised products (ID wristbands, tags, cards and/or bottles) have a 1 year warranty. After this period, requests for replacements or refunds will not be accepted.
- If you are returning a product to Shokz, please click on the following link (SHOKZ RETURNS).
- If you are submitting a warranty to SHOKZ for your headphones, please click on the following link (https://uk.help.shokz.com/s/submit-case-form?recordType=Warranty)
- Refunds are processed within 72 hours of accepting the returned item back in our warehouse
- Shipping and tax/duties charges are not refundable unless the product is damaged, defective or you have received the wrong item.
- If an order does not arrive due to an incorrect delivery address, the order is non refundable or replaceable. If a courier returns an order because of an incorrect address, this can be resent out to an updated address.
- If you wish to exchange an item, we will deliver the new item to your existing delivery address.
- You must complete the return form (included with your order), and fill in your reason for returning.
- For any damaged or faulty products we will cover up to £20 GBP returns postage - if your returns postage costs more, please get in contact with our customer service team (email@example.com).
- When returning items to us, please obtain a printed receipt. Store the receipt safely with you until your request has been processed as we may ask you for the proof of shipment.
- If you are returning a product to PRODIRECT, please click on the following link (PRODIRECT RETURNS). This will take you to a returns portal where you can submit your returns information.
Note: All returns are subject to testing upon receipt.