Silicone rubber wristbands are a convenient way to wear your parkrun barcode at parkrun events. Your parkrun ID, name, ICE (emergency) contact and medical details are lasered into the panel on the outside of the band.
Please note that they are intended for use at parkrun events only and not for continual wear.
Please note, because of the current COVID-19 issues orders may take longer than normal. Your order is important to us and we will ensure that it is manufactured as soon as possible. Thanks for your patience.
Choose your size and colour.
Please note, all ID Accessories will be shipped separately to other items.
FREE TOLL EXPRESS POSTAGE IN AUSTRALIA ON THIS ITEM.
Please provide street address for postage as Toll Express do not deliver to PO Boxes or Parcel Collects.
For any questions about our ID Accessories, please contact us.
- The band is resizable to fit wrists between 133mm to 209mm.
- Wrap a strip of paper or string around your wrist and tape the ends together
- Make sure it fits comfortably and is snug, you don't want it too tight. The actual wristband will stretch over your hand so you only need to get the wrist size.
- Remove and measure the length then choose the closest size from the list below. If in doubt, it's best to avoid one that's too tight.
- XS = 160mm
- S = 178mm
- M = 190mm
- L = 203mm
- XL = 220mm
ID Accessories & Ecoffee Cups - Free Shipping
Socks, Caps & Visors - AU$10.00 capped
New Zealand, Singapore, Malaysia & Japan
Plastic tags, Plastic cards & Bag tags - AU$1.00 per order
Flatbands & Wristbands - AU$5.00 per order
Ecoffee Cups - AU$15.00 per order (NZ)
Ecoffee Cups - AU$20.00 per order (SG, ML, JP)
All other items - AU$20.00 capped
Rest of the World
Plastic tags, Plastic cards & Bag tags - AU$5.00 per order
Flatbands & Wristbands - AU$10.00 per order
Ecoffee Cups - AU$25.00 per order
All other items - AU$30.00 capped
Please be aware that although most orders are arriving within our standard timescales, some customers are facing delays due to the ongoing disruption caused by the COVID-19 pandemic.
Not what you ordered or something not right? Here's how we can fix it:
- Returns are free if sent within Australia.
- Returned items must be in their original packaging with all labels still intact.
- To qualify for a refund or exchange, returns must be received within 30 days of the original order being placed.
- Refunds are processed within 72 hours of accepting the returned item back in our warehouse.
- Shipping and tax/duties charges are not refundable unless the product is damaged, defective or you have received the wrong item.
- If you wish to exchange an item, we will deliver the new item to your existing delivery address.
- You must complete the return form (included with your order), and fill in your reason for returning.
- For any damaged or faulty products we will cover up to AU$20 returns postage - if your returns postage costs more, please get in contact with our Customer Service Team.
- When returning items to us, please obtain a printed receipt. Store the receipt safely with you until your request has been processed as we may ask you for the proof of shipment.
Note: All returns are subject to testing upon receipt.